Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Lila and Harvey!



Last month there was a birthday celebration for Lila and Harvey. Sam and his family, joined with Lorraine and their family in the Seattle area little family reunion of their own.

The Occasion was Lila's 75th Birthday an Harvey's 80th Birthday.




It was good for Eubanks cousins to get together. It looks like they had a great time together.




Lila And Harvey Birthdays July 2008

You can see more photos from the birthday celebration here.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Ok - so this was last year, but I should just say that the picture with the kid in the sombrero is actually me (Lorraine Eubanks Howlett) my son Jordan Howlett and my youngest daughter, Emily Howlett. Unfortunately, Sam was unable to bring his kids. We are looking forward to the reunion in Evanston this year!!!!! I'm going to insist my family come. I don't think that my dad and mom will be able to attend, but I'll certainly try.